Sunday, June 8, 2008

True Colors ATC
I made this very colorful ATC today. I'm really not very satisfied with it, but I did give it my best shot. Colored pencils are still more difficult than charcoal in my book. It's for a swap at Illustrated ATCs entitled Colorful Stylized Portraits. I'm much more please with a couple others I did for the swap. You can see them here and here. I found iATCs last month. It's a juried site, so you have to be voted in by a panel. I really hope my cards measure up. The swaps there are very inspiring. My first swap card returns are in the mail. They may even arrive as early as tomorrow.

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

YAY, glad to see you posting art. I've been checking almost every day since A&S. I love your ATC's. I'm getting ready to start a bunch based on Jen Worden's challenge for this month.

I AM said...

Very nice! Great colors and proportion.

Hope to hear about Art & Soul, I was thinking of going but the timing just wast right this year.

david santos said...

Excellent!
Happy day

CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla said...

Heh. I found this ATC's name True Colors kinda funny. You know ... since they aren't. :)

Lots of detail here!

Mae Dean Smith said...

You've got more creative talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body! Glad you have time for the creatie side of you.

Here's what I'm working on:
Today, well lived,
makes every yesterday
a dream of happiness.
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Those are not my words, and I don't know whose they are, but I know deep down they are true.

Angie said...

Great words to live by mae dean

Sarah said...

wooow

*Lady D* said...

I just found your blog accidentally trying to find accountants who blog...you see, i'm considering a change of major, to accounting...i'm definitely going to give it a go...i've always thought accountants were simply not creative,but you've proved i was mistaken. Thanks..
by the way love your pics. Esp this one.