Saturday, June 7, 2008

Up & Running!

As the saying goes, "Out with the old and in with the new!" New computer that is. I'd hoped to get back to blogging as soon as I returned from Art & Soul, but my old computer had other ideas. My new one came this week and it's so nice and shiny. I usually don't get this way about "things"(or at least I like to tell myself I don't) but it's been 7 years since my last computer purchase. At this point I am enamored with my brand new toy. Tomorrow I'll share about what I've been doing art-wise, but I just wanted to dedicate today to my new toy.

2 comments:

CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla said...

I like the Dell website's nifty features, like spinning the laptop 360ยบ. You may be the first in our family to own a high-definition anything.

Unimportant question: So what color/design did you choose?

Mae Dean Smith said...

I knew you were getting this new computer. I would have been stir-crazy by this time if I had done without one this long. Congrats on it's arrival! I'm glad you like it.