Friday, August 8, 2008

Challenging Myself

Jukebox Days
Acrylics & Collage on 8"x8" canvas
I joined a creative challenge this week. Crowabout has organized a weekly challenge where she posts a group of collage elements for us to work with every week. I'm not particularly excited about this piece, but excited about participating. I joined mid-week so I did not have a lot of time to work on something. The next set of collage elements posts tomorrow and I'll have a whole week to work with those. I can't wait.

1 comment:

CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla said...

After three visits to Crowabout's blog within the last week, I feel foolish for not finding the weekly-challenge thingies. I'm excited that you're excited though!

Although I suspect Crowabout's challenge means IRL collage, if it's something using Collage Machine II, I'm even more excited, because I intend to join you.